I actually am starting to hate Obama.

Started by R.E.H.W.R., October 22, 2012, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: D on January 17, 2013, 08:05:02 AM
Yeah, most people have that one election where they feel bad for voting for somebody.

Back in 2006, before I knew any better, I voted for Joe Lieberman.

Fortunately, I only have one. I wasn't old enough to vote until 1986, and I voted for Bush in the 1988 election. I was aware of Libertarians, but not much so and I didn't know who Ron Paul was. In 1992, I voted for Andre Marrou and it's been Libertarian for me in every election since.

Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed
I'm on Twitter and my essay

Yeah, most people have that one election where they feel bad for voting for somebody.

Thankfully, I didn't have a ride to vote in 2008, my first year to vote.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

I didn't actually vote because i wasn't old enough. However I did give him support?

meh, I voted for Mr. Choom in '08. still feel like shit. made up for it in part by voting for Gary Johnson.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I cnfess, I voted bush in 2004 in a "kids pick the president" thing they were doing. I also voted in two Republicans for town council in my first real election. Butt hat's only because I got a chance ot interview both candidates  at length and one was my dad (It's a small town). I voted Libertarian for mayor and he did make it in.

Quote from: CamKrist on January 17, 2013, 10:10:32 AM
Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed

Well, post the link, i don't see the point of this otherwise.