Worst people in politics?

Started by R.E.H.W.R., November 13, 2012, 10:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay, worst people in politics? The ones who make you want to beat you head in. Please explain why.

For me its people with single issue politics. Example: "Obama supports gay people so he must be for human rights."
Of, course all you have to do is bring up the NDAA, Patriot Act, and the killing of thousands of people in 6 different countries and see how quickly they get angry.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

the politicians themselves?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on November 14, 2012, 01:46:59 AM
the politicians themselves?

I don't think you need an explanation for that one.
"The more laws and order are made prominent, the more thieves and robbers there will be."
Lao Tzu

I don't think you can really say that any particular person or group of people is definitively worse than any other.  There are just too many different ways to be bad and things to be bad about.

When I read this question, this is what popped into my head: http://www.tubechop.com/watch/671162  Warning, its a bit loud.

Such a great movie, even with that weird relationship between the protagonists.

Quote from: R.E.H.W.R. on November 13, 2012, 10:40:47 PM
Okay, worst people in politics?

Damn...That's a tough question.  Probably the people who defend it--the bootlickers.
Given the amount of experience the average user of this forum has dealing with them on a regular basis, I don't think I need to explain why.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

I don't know if "worst" is the right term for me to use, but I would say leftists are probably the most frustrating group of people I've ever encountered on the subject.

I think for me it comes down to the perception that leftists are the reasonable and rational crowd. You have well established skeptics who throw all of that skepticism that they praise so much away the minute you debunk their precious government on various issues. Quite frankly, they get just as dogmatic as the conservatives they despise.

I don't bother with conservatives as much because they're already looked at as the backwards and hateful warmongers they are. Harping on conservatives is like challenging a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Quite frankly, it's just not fair. Now don't get me wrong, I don't feel pity on conservatives. They do deserve the shit they get, but I just don't like this idea that one group of idiots deals with constant shit while the other pack of morons are the ones laughing at them.