wouldn't it be great if...

Started by lennyhipp, October 23, 2008, 02:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MrBogosity on October 26, 2008, 12:35:59 AM
Quote from: IceSage on October 25, 2008, 10:46:32 PM
Chadow is definately back. I just left him a comment and he responded to it.

Apparently he has some BIG PROJECT that he's working on, and when he's finished, he's gonna make more videos.

He still won't admit that Astrology is bogus, though.

Has he made up his mind whether or not it's a science?

Depends on which question he is answering.

Has he ever responded to his little contradiciton there?

Anyone who contradicts him gets a hateful response from him, mostly leaning towards "You're an idiot for not understanding Astrology, so therefore you can't tell me I'm wrong."

He also contradicts himself a great number of times too. He'll say things like "Well, anyone who follows astrology doesn't think for themselves." then he'll say "You can't understand astrology, it's the most useful thing ever to give advice for your life!" or something.

Quote from: IceSage on October 24, 2008, 08:50:06 AM
What about Chadbourne? The guy stopped making videos after the remastered Bogosity videos came out... and most of his videos had crappy ratings so he probably got discouraged and said, "Wow, this is sucking" and left.

gee, and i thought it was because I sent him a total trashing of his reading he and his students did about me! It was pathetic. I gave him my brother's birth information, we were born half a world and 3 years apart! ALL the 5-6 sample readings I got were OBVIOUSLY patterned after what Chadbourne had thought about me! (or rather an online persona of me... and the hundreds of webpages with my name on them.) Only to find out there's been at least 5 people posting with the nom de plume "lennyhipp" over the years! (a reference to the movie GROOVE TUBE)

It was pretty funny. I always meant to post all the predictions on my website and just never found the time to!  I should dig it all out... I'm sure I saved it. I also thought about re-uploading all of James Young's videos too, only he deleted his account mid way through... I only managed to get four or five of them, but there are some real gems among them! Including the one where he compared Glazing a window to glazing a cake!

Ha! I thought of another reason Chadbourne disliked me: I got him to autograph a book for my (non-existant) nephew. Donated it to the JREF.

Len