wouldn't it be great if...

Started by lennyhipp, October 23, 2008, 02:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
James Young stopped by and peddled his nonsense here for us, just like the good old days?!  :)

Maybe someone should pretend to be an astrology buff and contact him and tell them this place is here. ;)

Oh, and I'm still waiting to be served those court papers.

Did he threaten you with a lawsuit?

Oh, yes, indeed! He was going to sue me for stealing his copyright and defaming his character.

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 23, 2008, 06:56:49 PM
defaming his character.

Is that slang for making him look like an idiot?

He would have to sue himself, then.

You're assuming he has a character to defame.

VenomFangX also claimed that Thunderf00t defamed his character.
This seems to be a popular tactic with these woos.
Whenever you point out the bogosity they spew, they just respond with: "Cut it out or I'll sue you for defaming my character!"

I've never understtod why people would do that. Isn't suing them defaming THEIR character? Those damn creationists.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on October 23, 2008, 09:05:05 PM
VenomFangX also claimed that Thunderf00t defamed his character.
This seems to be a popular tactic with these woos.
Whenever you point out the bogosity they spew, they just respond with: "Cut it out or I'll sue you for defaming my character!"

It's the final plea of desperate men. Basically, they can't argue the topic so they attack the messenger.

What about Chadbourne? That was a funny guy to "debate" with. The guy stopped making videos after the remastered Bogosity videos came out... and most of his videos had crappy ratings so he probably got discouraged and said, "Wow, this is sucking" and left. I've seen him make comments still, though.

He was a bit of a nut when the only way he could prove his point was to mimic other people and completely miscategorize them. He once did a video trying to make fun of Mr. Randi, and our very own lennyhipp.

I asked him once to give me a reading. He said he wouldn't do it at first, then he gave me a full reading. I told him he wasn't even close... then he goes. "Oh, sorry, that reading wasn't for you... or, not made for you." He bounced back and forth and even in his comments, he RAMBLED like a nutbag. At least Young was composed with his jibberish... Chadbourne would start harassing people and ramble when you had anything opposite to say about his "work." (Or art, or whatever he wants to call his BS.)

Oh, and you gotta love his fake laugh before he begins a video... Not that anyone is around when he's making these videos... So I'm trying to figure out what the laughter is all about when he made them.

"Ahahaha hahaha... Hey guys, I gotta tell you" is how he starts most of his videos.

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 23, 2008, 06:56:49 PM
Oh, yes, indeed! He was going to sue me for stealing his copyright and defaming his character.
I'm pretty sure truth gives immunity from liable and defamation charges.   

Chadow is definately back. I just left him a comment and he responded to it.

Apparently he has some BIG PROJECT that he's working on, and when he's finished, he's gonna make more videos.

He still won't admit that Astrology is bogus, though.

Quote from: IceSage on October 25, 2008, 10:46:32 PM

Apparently he has some BIG PROJECT that he's working on, and when he's finished, he's gonna make more videos.

Has he made up his mind whether or not it's a science?

Quote from: MrBogosity on October 26, 2008, 12:35:59 AM
Quote from: IceSage on October 25, 2008, 10:46:32 PM

Has he made up his mind whether or not it's a science?

THE MOST FASCINATING SCIENCE...

...It has NOTHING TO DO with Science!