California NSA Nullification?

Started by Skm1091, January 12, 2014, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*has his fingers crossed for Maryland, his home state*
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: Skm1091 on February 04, 2014, 07:35:32 PM
Arizona again

http://offnow.org/2014/02/03/first-nation-arizona-senate-committee-passes-4th-amendment-protection-act/
...The same state that elected and cheered for Joe Arpaio??? O_O Damn.  There might still be hope for my state too if that and freakin' California went for this.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Fingers Crossed for North Carolina.

Quote from: tnu on February 05, 2014, 02:24:14 PM
Fingers Crossed for North Carolina.

Pretty much all the politicians in our state--Democrat and Republican--are ardent nationalists. I'd be REALLY surprised if they did this.

Quote from: Skm1091 on February 05, 2014, 03:31:05 PM
Fingers crossed for my state
You're from California, right?  I think this thread started because of said state actually doing this.
But yeah, I got my fingers crossed for my home state of Maryland.

February 05, 2014, 04:13:38 PM #27 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:19:36 PM by Skm1091
Quote from: Travis Retriever on February 05, 2014, 03:45:07 PM
You're from California, right?  I think this thread started because of said state actually doing this.
But yeah, I got my fingers crossed for my home state of Maryland.

yep. What's sad is that my state is the second least freest state right above New York.

Quote from: Skm1091 on February 05, 2014, 04:13:38 PM
yep. What's sad is that my state is the second least freest state right above New York.
True.  Though to be fair, I don't think my state of Maryland isn't too far behind. >.<

Quote from: Travis Retriever on February 05, 2014, 05:52:55 PM
True.  Though to be fair, I don't think my state of Maryland isn't too far behind. >.<

Your state is ranked at 44th
Lol

THe only thing good about my state is the weather and the amusement parks. Our gun laws and regulatory burdens etc etc suck balls.