Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
And Bing, Ask.com, and all the others don't count because...?

Just because something is very popular doesn't make it a monopoly. I guess World Of Warcraft has a monopoly too, by his logic. And there are like 400000 other alternatives to that crap.

February 10, 2011, 06:28:28 PM #677 Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 06:36:56 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
"We want to promote economic freedom, a strong national defense and social conservativism. We think these policies are indivisible...It's not a boutique. You can't pick one and not the other." --a spokesman for Heritage, from the description of this video: [yt]QTbKjhj5RNo[/yt]

Because nothing says freedom quite like a false dilemma.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

And from the comment section of the same video:
"Christian conservatives are trying to politicize homosexuality. Homosexuals are politicizing homosexuality. Who you decide to share a bed with has no place in politics. It is homosexuals that want special rights because they are gay, not Christians trying to take away their rights because they are gay.

Homosexuals keep wanting to be married but they are fighting the wrong fight. If they can find a church to marry them that is fine. The problem is govt having anything to do with it." --st4ticblu3
That's got to be some of the most pathetic "he hit my fist with his face" logic I've ever heard...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

From the same fucktard who brought to me and us the above fail quote:  "Love is great, you should love everyone as I do and I love you. There is enough hate in the world. That has nothing to do with what you posted. It made no sense and was just pointless vulgarity."--the idiot above who can't grasp concepts like satire.
Seriously, if he doesn't want to deal with vulgarity, I suggest he keep out of the comment section...

[yt]5gJTAzTQkmI&feature=watch_response[/yt]

A response to Shane's constitution lecture 9. I think it speaks for itself.

@Virgil0211:  It looks familiar.

And from the comments of that SAME video: "Homosexuality is natural de-selection thus it is disgusting to the natural law."--yakyakyak69, from the comments of this video: [yt]QTbKjhj5RNo[/yt]

Why are all these homophobic conservatards subbed to ReasonTV?
They are aware that ReasonTV is a Libertarian and skeptical and/or atheism channel, not a conservative christian channel, right?

Surely they don't honestly believe that the political party/group (republicans/conservatives respectively) that has only increased government size, power and scope while in control of the white house, Congress, etc (with the possible exception of Warren G. Harding, who was the last conservative president to do so) is for small government do they?

Surely they don't believe that the party that has, over the past 108 years has produced 5 out of 7 biggest increases in domestic spending ever is for decreases in the size of the domestic budget do they?

Or the fact that the Conservatives/Republicans have NEVER EVER EVER been for small government.  Even Lincoln was a complete tyrant who, despite 'freeing the slaves' (something that would have happened without a war and if the government didn't keep propping slavery up), made Bush and Obama look like George Washington by comparison!
They are the Mercantile Party.  Always have been, and probably always will be.
It was the Democrats--the liberal party who were originally small government--why do you think they called it 'classical liberalism'?-- but, as a result of the progressivist movement, became more statist, along with the Republicans/Conservatives.

Quote from: Virgil0211 on February 11, 2011, 02:11:58 PM
[yt]5gJTAzTQkmI&feature=watch_response[/yt]

A response to Shane's constitution lecture 9. I think it speaks for itself.

Yeah, I actually watched the first 3 parts of this insipid "series."

The amazing thing is, he had the audacity to make this a response to Lecture 9 when he did nothing at all to refute the facts that a) as a treaty made under the authority of the Constitution the treaty (including Article 11) became the supreme law of the land and was never overturned, and b) the treaty was published in newspapers without any record whatsoever of opposition from the public to that concept.

February 12, 2011, 10:52:48 AM #683 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 11:12:48 AM by MrBogosity
Pretty much everything said by YeshuaYisroelNotzer here: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=x1a7t76K2dE

But bluecode320 and I are having WAY too much fun with Google's translator in response...

EDIT: And the responses from Singvangelist1 are EPIC Failz.

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 12, 2011, 10:52:48 AM
Pretty much everything said by YeshuaYisroelNotzer here: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=x1a7t76K2dE

But bluecode320 and I are having WAY too much fun with Google's translator in response...

EDIT: And the responses from Singvangelist1 are EPIC Failz.

Lol. It's been a little while since I took chinese, but I used what I remembered in tandem with google translator to come up with a few insults (i.e., corrected grammatical errors when I recognized them.). Let's see him try and figure out what it means. =P

I ran it through the translator and I couldn't figure it out!

And speaking of unparsible translations, FletchforFreedom is dealing with this guy user/hungdirect in the comments of this video:  [yt]-_gU50mfehI[/yt]

I swear I can't parse most of what he says.

Aside from damn near everything he's posted on that video, I'd say his background image, given that he's a communist, also qualifies as a fail quote:

Huh? How is Firefox communistic?

Quote from: MrBogosity on February 12, 2011, 02:38:25 PM
I ran it through the translator and I couldn't figure it out!

That's the idea. It should actually come out to something like. "You are nothing. You are a fool with no brain." Chinese grammar's a little odd. I'm not quite sure I got the second one right. Probably would've been more correct if I if I did it a little differently.

The first one's the big one in Chinese, though. That's the one that, in most cases, would probably lead to violence. At least, according to my old Chinese teacher. =P