Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"All libertarians are affluent" - Atticana source
Well, except for the ones that aren't...
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

"You have no idea...Check out his channel page for what he calls, '1.4 people being killing by capitalism'." --Me, in my response to FlowCell about MaoistRebelNews2's userpage.
Yeah, I made a fail quote.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

[yt]eujMbxea3b8[/yt]

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on November 27, 2010, 09:53:40 PM
"All libertarians are affluent" - Atticana source
Well, except for the ones that aren't...

Speaking of which, where's my fail quote you promised? I thought I was going to get a chance to debate someone on a relevant topic without a 500 character limit. Besides, I owe you one for that virgin remark, don't I? :-P

My question is, where were you when the dead lift was last seen alive?

I've split off the side discussion into its own topic: https://www.bogosity.tv/forum/index.php?topic=579.0

Back to Teh Failz!

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 28, 2010, 04:45:47 PMBack to Teh Failz!

I aim to please!

QuoteIf he was really "dirt poor" he's wouldn't be so happy. He is in fact RICH and his literally *hundreds* of videos championing the free market is adequate proof of that. Middle class Americans don't eat Sorbet. They eat Sherbert. Likewise they don't use a bidet. They use normal toilets. Buyings Spinney's BS is like buying the delusion that capitalism can save our tanking economy.
--JonPaulDorn
Source:  [yt]8jvbztaHRCY[/yt]

"Gene variations between individuals is greater than between races, What does 'cascading gene expression' mean?"--Source

QuoteLikewise they don't use a bidet. They use normal toilets.

Um...PLEASE tell me he doesn't poo in a bidet when he travels!

As long as he does'nt use it to wash his shoes.

November 29, 2010, 10:45:43 PM #521 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 03:07:27 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Quote from: ReliableInsider@LordCustos3
There IS actually something worse than tyranny of the majority:
tyranny of the MINORITY.

And there is something better than tyranny of the majority:
democracy.

When the world is full of whackaloons, we need better schools, not 'better' dictators.
Then the educated will see the wisdom of electing non-dictators.
Gotta love the democracy apologists.

The source is from the comments of this video:
[yt]pkXJ0I93w9w[/yt]

Wow, that LordCustos3 quote is so full of stupid, it burns. 

November 30, 2010, 03:05:19 PM #523 Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 03:08:02 PM by surhotchaperchlorome
Actually, ReliableInsider was the author of the quote.  It was just addressed toLordCusto3, as stated.
Also, I added a source to the fail quote, just in case you want to see it in full context.

[yt]wEOIY7eGaTc[/yt]

Speaks for itself.