Silver Cluon: Chris Crocker

Started by Travis Retriever, March 15, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, seriously:  https://twitter.com/AnarchoDoggy/status/839730082344230913
Basically, he uses the argument that "criminals don't obey the law!" that we've been using against gun control for decades now, only this time taking it against the "trans people in bathrooms" nonsense.  Something that could easily be applied to support the position of gender neutral multi-occupancy bathrooms. :)  I was legit surprised to see a voice of reason in the same guy made infamous for his "LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!" video about 10 years ago.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Well, everyone has to grow up at some point. Glad to see him speak sense.

With that in mind, I'm with Shane on this: I don't even think bathrooms need to be segregated in the first place.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I think people didn't like his Britney video because they didn't realize he was parodying Britney fans.

Quote from: MrBogosity on March 21, 2017, 06:47:02 AM
I think people didn't like his Britney video because they didn't realize he was parodying Britney fans.

It was a rather popular target for parody in itself, though.

March 25, 2017, 03:27:36 PM #4 Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 03:31:17 PM by Travis Retriever
Quote from: Ibrahim90 on March 21, 2017, 04:07:23 AM
Well, everyone has to grow up at some point. Glad to see him speak sense.
Seconded.

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on March 21, 2017, 04:07:23 AM
With that in mind, I'm with Shane on this: I don't even think bathrooms need to be segregated in the first place.
Thirded. :)

Quote from: MrBogosity on March 21, 2017, 06:47:02 AM
It was meant as a parody? I legit didn't know that.
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537