Debunking Ray Comfort’s bogosity

Started by Tom S. Fox, November 01, 2008, 12:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Textra1 on November 02, 2008, 07:23:46 PM
It's great isn't it. One doesn't need to know anything at all. You can just inject Magic Man Dunnit and away you go.

Yes, it would save a lot of trouble doing slow tedious things like......research.

There's good answers in magic. I just can't think of any right now...
Warning: Student. What I say may set off bogon detectors!

Quote from: Teredona on November 02, 2008, 07:35:51 PM
There's good answers in magic. I just can't think of any right now...

How about just think of a question don't know the answer too and put magic as the answer.

Q: Where did people come from?
A: Magic Man Dunnit.

Q: Why is the moon round?

Q:Why does light sometimes appear as a wave and sometimes as a particle?

Q: Why are my legs too long for my bed?

Q: Why is the gravitational constant 6.67300 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2 ?

I think we're through the looking glass here people. Call Nobel. We've just answered every question ever conceived by anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Quote from: Textra1 on November 02, 2008, 07:55:08 PM
Q: Where did people come from?

Q: Why is the moon round?

Q:Why does light sometimes appear as a wave and sometimes as a particle?

Q: Why are my legs too long for my bed?

Q: Why is the gravitational constant 6.67300 × 10-11 m3 kg-1 s-2 ?

I think we're through the looking glass here people. Call Nobel. We've just answered every question ever conceived by anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Here is my theory of everything:

Magic Man Dunnit

Suck on that one Albert.

Quote from: BZ987654 on November 02, 2008, 08:44:32 PM
Here is my theory of everything:

Magic Man Dunnit

Suck on that one Albert.

At long last, we have a Grand Unified Theory of Everything. Oh joy of joys. Now we just have to figure out how engineers can apply 'Magic Man Dunnit'. I wonder if we can make 'Magic Man Dunnit' in powdered form? That way when engineers are having a problem they can sprinkle it over their design schematics. POOF! The problem goes away. Ooo, I have an idea. I'm going to create the worlds first pollution free, free energy machine. And beer that never goes flat. The applications are endless.

Quote from: Textra1 on November 02, 2008, 11:37:07 PM
At long last, we have a Grand Unified Theory of Everything. Oh joy of joys. Now we just have to figure out how engineers can apply 'Magic Man Dunnit'. I wonder if we can make 'Magic Man Dunnit' in powdered form? That way when engineers are having a problem they can sprinkle it over their design schematics. POOF! The problem goes away. Ooo, I have an idea. I'm going to create the worlds first pollution free, free energy machine. And beer that never goes flat. The applications are endless.

MY theorry of everything:

Nature dunnit.

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on November 03, 2008, 07:54:39 AM
MY theorry of everything:

Nature dunnit.

God wrote the bible and in the bible it says god is real.

Magic man > nature

Quote from: Textra1 on November 02, 2008, 11:37:07 PM

I was thinking we can get magic man dunnit spray. For those times you need things on the run.

Quote from: BZ987654 on November 03, 2008, 09:41:36 AM
I was thinking we can get magic man dunnit spray. For those times you need things on the run.

Excellent idea. We could even have perfumed versions of it. You know, for the ladies on the go and those metro-sexual, make-up wearing julios. Maybe even a kiddie branded version. Bratz Magic or God the Builder in a can.

God the Builder!
Can we do it?
God the Builder!
No, we can't!

Quote from: Textra1 on November 03, 2008, 11:22:02 AM
Excellent idea. We could even have perfumed versions of it. You know, for the ladies on the go and those metro-sexual, make-up wearing julios. Maybe even a kiddie branded version. Bratz Magic or God the Builder in a can.

I am going to do the paper work to patent it now. This will be a cash machine.....wait, isn't that what religion is anyway.

Quote from: BZ987654 on November 03, 2008, 09:40:19 AM
God wrote the bible and in the bible it says god is real.

Magic man > nature

Magic Man is part of nature

so therefore,

Nature>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>magic man

Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on November 04, 2008, 07:43:52 PM
Magic Man is part of nature

so therefore,

Nature>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>magic man

It's actually more like

magic man made nature so

magic man > nature

magic man is a part of nature so

nature > magic

so actually it's

magic man >nature >magic man >nature.....

Quote from: BZ987654 on November 04, 2008, 07:46:16 PM
It's actually more like

magic man made nature so

magic man > nature

magic man is a part of nature so

nature > magic

so actually it's

magic man >nature >magic man >nature.....

good point alert!