New members - introduce yourselves!

Started by Goaticus, August 20, 2011, 09:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I forgot to welcome you friend. Hope you enjoy yoru stayh ere.

Greetings everypony! I'm BlameThe1st. But you can call me Blame. Or pony boy!

I'm a friend of LordTHawkeye and have been listening to the Bogosity Podcast for a long time. So I decided to join the Bogosity Forum.

I'm a graduate in English and a minor in journalism. I do most of my musings on my blog and deviantART account, though you can occasionally find me on Twitter and Tumblr.

I'm a libertarian, Christian, and Brony. I believe in life, liberty, and ponies! I'm anti-state, anti-war, pro-market, pro-Christian, and pro-pony.

I know I'm probably the only Christian on this board of atheists, but as a libertarian, I think we can all agree, regardless of religious belief, that the state sucks and that the only acceptable society is a voluntary one.

I recognize no sovereign but God, no king but Jesus, and no princess but Celestia. And Luna. And Cadance. And Twilight Sparkle. (Twilight is best pony!)

No Sovereign but God. No King but Jesus. No Princess but Celestia.

I've seen a few of your DeviantArt postings. Welcome to the forum!

Quote from: BlameThe1st on May 05, 2013, 07:38:55 PM
Greetings everypony! I'm BlameThe1st. But you can call me Blame. Or pony boy!

I'm a friend of LordTHawkeye and have been listening to the Bogosity Podcast for a long time. So I decided to join the Bogosity Forum.

I'm a graduate in English and a minor in journalism. I do most of my musings on my blog and deviantART account, though you can occasionally find me on Twitter and Tumblr.

I'm a libertarian, Christian, and Brony. I believe in life, liberty, and ponies! I'm anti-state, anti-war, pro-market, pro-Christian, and pro-pony.

I know I'm probably the only Christian on this board of atheists, but as a libertarian, I think we can all agree, regardless of religious belief, that the state sucks and that the only acceptable society is a voluntary one.

I recognize no sovereign but God, no king but Jesus, and no princess but Celestia. And Luna. And Cadance. And Twilight Sparkle. (Twilight is best pony!)

welcome to the forum

welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your stay here.
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I knew you'd come around eventually.   Heya BT1!
I recently heard that the word heretic is derived from the greek work heriticos which means "able to choose"
The more you know...

Hey there everybody. I'm a long time lurker and listener of the Bogosity Podcast. Since I like what I see here, I decided to register and join the fun. Now, a little about myself. I'm currently a college student with plans of going into the field of vertebrate paleontology. In addition to paleontology, I'm also a big fan of Star Wars (particularly the Expanded Universe), Godzilla, [wiki]tokusatsu[/wiki], fantasy, and heavy metal music, among some other things. Pleased to meet you all!

Quote from: FeatheredTerror on May 08, 2013, 02:03:42 PM
Hey there everybody. I'm a long time lurker and listener of the Bogosity Podcast. Since I like what I see here, I decided to register and join the fun. Now, a little about myself. I'm currently a college student with plans of going into the field of vertebrate paleontology. In addition to paleontology, I'm also a big fan of Star Wars (particularly the Expanded Universe), Godzilla, [wiki]tokusatsu[/wiki], fantasy, and heavy metal music, among some other things. Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum. I was in the same boat.

Quote from: FeatheredTerror on May 08, 2013, 02:03:42 PM

another idealist on the boards, eh?

what time period are you interested in?
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Ibrahim90 on May 08, 2013, 03:01:04 PM
another idealist on the boards, eh?

what time period are you interested in?

I'm mostly a Mesozoic guy. I'm especially interested in fossil birds and their closest relatives among the dinosaurs, although I really like archosaurs in general.

Hello My name is Charles Thomas but I go by Dukect on youtube I review Pro Wrestling and also A friend of Liberty and also Christian (don't hurt me) Anyway I hope I can add some interesting content here     

Quote from: Dukect45 on May 12, 2013, 06:31:30 PM
Hello My name is Charles Thomas but I go by Dukect on youtube I review Pro Wrestling and also A friend of Liberty and also Christian (don't hurt me) Anyway I hope I can add some interesting content here   

welcome and happy posting!

-Jesse Cox

Quote from: Dukect45 on May 12, 2013, 06:31:30 PM

>pro wrestling fan
>liberty minded

I already like you.