Fail Quotes

Started by Travis Retriever, October 17, 2009, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: D on July 31, 2011, 08:49:56 AM
QuoteBTW, communism is the highest form of capitalism last time I remembered and if you don't know what capitalism and furthermore Marxism is, I suggest you step back and re-think about what your going to say.

Trollololol!
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"
-Captain America, Amazing Spider-Man 537

Quote from: surhotchaperchlorome on July 18, 2011, 03:35:20 PMEvery single post made by FSAthe1st in the comment section of this video:  [yt]uJQr3wHWnC8[/yt]
Make that, every comment not only by him, but also his sockpuppets as well (all of which have probably been deleted, though based on what I was told from Shane, yeah, they were super fails.).
"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world—'No. You move.'"

Every single comment made by AndroidPolitician in the comment section of this video:

[yt]UKD61r71tIg[/yt]

"What does prayer or religion have to do with governance..these people are so retarded and can't do things on their own..its really sad adults have to pray for guidance on any issue when all they have to do is use their rational mind for guidance.."

>implying the government has ever used rationality even without prayer

I mentioned this in the podcast thread, but still.

This was a response I got on another forum about the evolution topic. This guy posted a massive wall of fail which Shane debunked most of already in his BBE segment. I called it out for the tripe that it is and even posted all 6 parts to How Evolution is Scientific. He spewed a few things, most of which are completely hilarious.

Quotewhy have we all the sudden stopped evolving, I mean history has been going back for thousands of years and not one change since then. I mean sure we've evolved mentally but somewhat none physically...Rest my case

QuoteIts been like 5000 years since history has been recorded

Quotehow long would it freakin take to shed some hair then...fucking monkeys

He posted a bunch of inane nonsense that was thoroughly debunked, but he finally ended up posting this, which is the most hilarious thing I've read in a long time.
QuotePost the usual garbage that fucking proves the shit!! Dammit I do think your fuckin insane...and dude he walked on water...its history..its documented...its called the bible there in every book store youll ever see in your life

On a Doctor Who forum regarding Season 6 so far

QuoteWhile there's no doubt in my mind that the overall arc in season 6a is too strongly interwoven for anyone to enjoy an isolated episode, the same could not be said of season 5.

Really? The three seconds (give or take) of arc material in Curse of the Black Spot and The Doctor's Wife or the mere minutes of it in the Gangers two-parter (a lot of it right at the very end after the main Gangers plot had already been wrapped up) mean nobody could possibly enjoy these episodes on their own?

QuoteNo matter what you say or think, God is just. God is the only holy or righteous thing/being in existence. So saying that God is cruel with what little perspective and limited brain power we have is damn ignorant, yet understandable since you are all very self-righteous and full of pathos and ethos.

This is what fundamentalists actually believe.

It had some good points but it became way too conspiratorial. It even goes as far as to imply that JFK was assassinated by the Federal Reserve.
[yt]OHVV1e58zzs[/yt]

[yt]TpjJS1EuiPw&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

[yt]MLX3MmUaUJo&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

[yt]IkK7mK0rAIQ&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

[yt]MT76J_H9QL4&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

How could I NOT post these here?

How about a blow-by-blow so I don't have to waste 48 minutes of my life watching that drivel?

Quote from: MrBogosity on August 04, 2011, 05:36:32 PM
How about a blow-by-blow so I don't have to waste 48 minutes of my life watching that drivel?

I'll see what I can do, but I'm about to get very busy. May be better to ask surhot or LTH for that. :-P

Every single comment without exception from FSAthe1st on this:  https://bogosity.podbean.com/2011/07/17/bogosity-podcast-for-18-july-2011/

August 06, 2011, 03:44:06 PM #1048 Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:30:16 PM by D
QuoteI for once agree need to take out military forces out every country in the middle east . However south Korea needs our presence otherwise north Korea will begin to push a campaign like no other to take over . Also keep a few base on the east side we need to protect our borders but we need to keep our military supply lines for strategic reasons.

Ugh. When will people realize that we have no legitimate business in these countries?

It gets worse:
QuoteAs far as war goes it's from my personal view that sure we can border up and leave the rest of the be but there are some wars that we can fight and win namely the war against drugs in mexico, central and south America if we treat it as it is a war . If we really focus we could have end this a long time all it really needs is routine air strikes and raids.

[yt]E6OxyLBAsEQ[/yt]
A response video to Shane's "What is the Free Market?" video.