Fan Mail / Hate Mail

Started by IceSage, October 25, 2008, 09:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was going to put this in episode suggestions... But...

Do you get a lot of Fanmail / Hatemail (Or PMs on youtube, rather) from people? Anything interesting that could be shared or compiled into a video? Something that answers and promotes logical thinking in a "Rapidfire Bogosity" style, covering all the mail and questions / hate that's been sent to you?

Not really. Just read the flamage in the comments from the woos when they get their pet ideas challenged. The saddest part is it's just the same kind of thing over and over again, so doing that would get very boring very quickly.

You should just make some sort of compilation video showcasing some of the more hilarious comments you get.

The funniest video comments I have come across are on thepreacher84040's videos

I "debated" with some guy named avoozl07 or something like that for a good 3-5 days straight on some guy's video. Apparently "Radioactive Dating" doesn't work.

Quote from: IceSage on October 25, 2008, 10:44:56 PM
I "debated" with some guy named avoozl07 or something like that for a good 3-5 days straight on some guy's video. Apparently "Radioactive Dating" doesn't work.

lol....this guy makes videos screaming into a cheap mic about god and every trolls and flames him trying to get mentioned in the videos.

October 25, 2008, 11:45:22 PM #6 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 11:47:57 PM by IceSage
Quote from: BZ987654 on October 25, 2008, 10:50:41 PM

lol....this guy makes videos screaming into a cheap mic about god and every trolls and flames him trying to get mentioned in the videos.

You can check out the "Debate" I had with him here: Re: Proving Atheists Are Mentally Retard It (I'm Aisu, by the way.)

It gets interesting when he says "actually scientist base a lot of theories off of a false premise like evolution such as saying the earth is millions/billions of years old."

Quote from: IceSage on October 25, 2008, 11:45:22 PM
Quote from: BZ987654 on October 25, 2008, 10:50:41 PM

You can check out the "Debate" I had with him here: Re: Proving Atheists Are Mentally Retard It (I'm Aisu, by the way.)

It gets interesting when he says "actually scientist base a lot of theories off of a false premise like evolution such as saying the earth is millions/billions of years old."

LOL, should have told him evolution is used in the treatment of HIV. He is either a good troll or very stupid.

Quote from: BZ987654 on October 26, 2008, 06:26:31 AM

LOL, should have told him evolution is used in the treatment of HIV. He is either a good troll or very stupid.

Very stupid. His whole YouTube profile is dedicated to those he "owned" in "debates." I'm surprised my name isn't on there, cause obviously that list isn't very accurate and is an "egobooster" for himself.

Quote from: IceSage on October 31, 2008, 12:32:35 AM
Very stupid. His whole YouTube profile is dedicated to those he "owned" in "debates." I'm surprised my name isn't on there, cause obviously that list isn't very accurate and is an "egobooster" for himself.

Lol, I have seen that a few times. Stupidcreationist and I made fun of a guy till he closed his account and made a new one. I found it and go to every video and make fun of him, he has yet to respond.