OK, WTF is this now

Started by evensgrey, November 06, 2016, 06:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
WTF is this wacked shit coming out of Democrat emails now?  It sounds like the promised bombshell, but seriously, WTF are these people thinking?  And no, normal pagans don't do this kind of shit.  I've been to pagan things more than once, and this kind of shit doesn't go down at any kind of normal pagan thing.  (And, for the record and anyone who doesn't know, ritual pretend cannibalism is a Christian thing.)

And it turns out to just have been a pretentious, artsy-fartsy dinner party.  Of course, had Donald Trump been to this instead of Podesta I think we all know what the MSM would be saying about it.

I found Rubio's comment about why the emails shouldn't be looked at amusing:  He wouldn't want HIS emails to come out.  We already KNOW you're just about as crooked as you can be, Rubio.  We don't need to see your emails to see how you've used your political offices to do favors for people who give you great job offers later on.  You've never held a post you didn't use for personal gain at every opportunity.  And you completely suck with money because YOU'RE STILL BROKE AND IN DEBT.  (Yes, I'll count him as worse than the Clintons over all. They, at least, have accumulated a staggering load of cash since they failed to steal the Whitehouse silverware.)