New members - introduce yourselves!

Started by Goaticus, August 20, 2011, 09:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Lone Patriot on August 01, 2015, 10:58:28 AM
Hi all! I'm Lone Patriot. I was introduced to this site by Dan (tnu or whatever he calls himself). I hope to start a podcast/political commentary channel of my own here soon. I identify as a Right-Libertarian and I love to take down "progressives."
As for other things I'm interested in, I like Star Wars, HALO, Cowboy Bebop and video games. I think that's about it.

So lone Patriot: is Tonto behind you?

:P

(seriously though: welcome! hope you have fun here  ;D).
"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

Hey yo. Name's Blake Pettys (same name on[yt][/yt]). I'm from Illinois, though I don't know Jim Goebbel because he doesn't live in my town. I love your video:  "Rasicm: in Business or Government" cuz you talked about the Rod Blagoiavich scandal which occurred when I was about 8 and just getting interested into politics.  :)  :)
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat.

Sorry I assumed the YouTube icon was just an icon not a video link
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Frederic Bastiat.

Welcome!

"All you guys complaining about the possibility of guy on guy relationships...you're also denying us girl on girl.  Works both ways if you know what I mean"

-Jesse Cox

I like the look of this community.

Hello.

Welcome indeed!

-Jesse Cox

Is it alright if this Missouri boy necros the welcome thread just to say hello?

Quote from: TheDenialist on July 31, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Is it alright if this Missouri boy necros the welcome thread just to say hello?

That's what it's here for. Welcome!

Hello, I just joined, and also just started using lastpass.

I've hit a conundrum: Do you use lastpass for your email that is the recovery email for your lastpass?

Quote from: Daofather on April 10, 2017, 10:09:43 PM
Hello, I just joined, and also just started using lastpass.

I've hit a conundrum: Do you use lastpass for your email that is the recovery email for your lastpass?

That can be quite the Catch-22: If you need to recover your LastPass account, you do it with the recovery email. But in order to log in to your recovery email, you need to get into your LastPass account.

I generated the email password with LastPass, then printed it out and stored it in a safe place. You can also have LastPass print out some one-time passwords and store there somewhere safe.

This is something I feel us security geeks have really failed people on: telling people not to write down passwords. What we MEANT was, don't write down passwords and stick them to the monitor or under the keyboard. But you have somewhere all your important papers are kept: birth certificate, social security card, etc. We're actually good at securing bits of paper when we know they need to be secured. Do that with your LastPass master password, your recovery email password, and other important data. I printed out my Google password since I need that to get into my Android phones. They're all locked away securely if I ever need them.

Welcome to the forum!