JUST DO THE NEXT ONE ALREADY!

Started by Real Captain Olimar, November 08, 2008, 02:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How... productive.

Anyway, Shane's been uploading videos about the Economy. Very fun stuffs.

Besides, do you guys want the DVD or not?

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 08, 2008, 05:09:05 PM
Besides, do you guys want the DVD or not?

DVD eh? Will it have BONUS FEATURES and Outtakes!?

PLUS DELETED SCENES!? OH OH, AND A COMMENTARY!?

It will have German subtitles if I get my shit together.

Quote from: IceSage on November 08, 2008, 08:10:50 PM
DVD eh? Will it have BONUS FEATURES and Outtakes!?

PLUS DELETED SCENES!? OH OH, AND A COMMENTARY!?

It'll have commentaries (hopefully with guests, I've already done Episode 5 with Lee Graham, and I'm hoping to get Phil Plait, Kevin MacLeod, and one of the LEAP guys to do one each) and whatever bonus features I can stick in. Aside from some extra material from Lee Graham that I didn't use (I'll include those), there really aren't any deleted scenes.

Tom already said he's doing German subtitles. Someone else expressed an interest in doing Spanish subtitles, but I haven't heard back from them. If anyone else wants to do subtitles in different languages, let me know.

Quote from: MrBogosity on November 09, 2008, 09:19:49 AM
It'll have commentaries (hopefully with guests, I've already done Episode 5 with Lee Graham, and I'm hoping to get Phil Plait, Kevin MacLeod, and one of the LEAP guys to do one each) and whatever bonus features I can stick in. Aside from some extra material from Lee Graham that I didn't use (I'll include those), there really aren't any deleted scenes.

Tom already said he's doing German subtitles. Someone else expressed an interest in doing Spanish subtitles, but I haven't heard back from them. If anyone else wants to do subtitles in different languages, let me know.

Have you thought about pitching the show idea to some TV network? You never know, with shows like Myth Busters and P&T's Bullshit, sciencey/sceptical/critical thinking type stuff is becoming more popular.

Can you make the DVD for english dvd players?

Quote from: Sinlingual on November 10, 2008, 07:57:49 AM
Can you make the DVD for english dvd players?

Not having a British DVD player, I can't promise anything. But it won't be region-encoded, and the DVD players over here can play both PAL and NTSC content; I assume it's the same across the pond.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on November 09, 2008, 01:13:35 AM
It will have German subtitles if I get my shit together.

German subtitles are the est feature ever!

November 14, 2008, 12:15:25 PM #10 Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 12:30:36 PM by Tom S. Fox
Quote from: Real Captain Olimar on November 14, 2008, 07:08:03 AM
German subtitles are the est [sic] feature ever!

I hope you are not being sarcastic or something.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on November 14, 2008, 12:15:25 PM
I hope you are not being sarcastic or something.

I was being like ProtonjonSA

How come almost nothing you say has any information content?

I say the DVD should come with some "Bogus Space-Aged Quantum Wrapping"

(Aka, the plastic around the dvd) and the DVD cases should be "Self Magnetizing" for better, and constant crystal clear quality and preservation for the discs! (Powered by Quantum Bogusocharged Magnetic fields.)

Anyway, that would be amazing if you actually got those people, including Phil Plait, to actually comment on your episodes.

Quote from: Tom S. Fox on November 14, 2008, 05:04:35 PM
How come almost nothing you say has any information content?

are you talkong to me?